APPOINTMENTS CALL 405-821-5434
We offer Body Sugaring, Dermaplane, skincare, Organic plant based Facials, acne treatments, Organic paraben free Sulfate free airbrushed tans and many other services staying with natural products. We use Alexandria Body sugar which is natural even edible. Body Sugaring is a different concept than waxing. We do not offer wax
Call ahead to book if you are growing out your hair
WHAT IS BODY SUGARING?
A gentler, safer and more progressive method of hair removal for all parts of the body. Sugaring is effective on all skin types and hair textures. Body sugar won't stick to live skin cells so it removes dead skin cells, resulting in a light exfoliation of your skin during the treatment. Sugaring will not burn the skin, damage dermal cells or cause ingrown hairs.
YOU WILL LOVE THE RESULTS!! Smooth Soft skin no messing with a razor
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS?
The Sugaring paste is a blend of natural ingredients with no chemical additives so there is less fear of harmful side effects. Sugar is made of sugar, lemon and water. You will also find that with regular treatments of every 4 or 5 weeks the re-growth of hair will be much finer and sparse.
GET A BRAZILIAN YOU WILL LOVE THE THE RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!
REASONS TO BE SUGARED
MOST IMPORTANT YOU WILL LOVE THE RESULTS!!!!
DO IT AS A TREAT FOR YOURSELF!
- The skin is left feeling soft and clean.
- Sugaring works well for fine facial hair that cannot be removed by laser
- Water soluble - you will never ruin your equipment, bed, floors and clients clothes (as well as yours)
- You can sugar areas with spider and or varicose veins.
- Will never adhere to live skin cells
- Safe for Diabetics and anyone with eczema
- Will never burn skin as it is barely luke warm because it is not hot like wax
- People who have breakouts from wax
- Bacteria does not breed or survive in sugar
- People with sensitive skin
- Will not damage delicate facial skin tissue from long term use
- Anyone who is tired of shaving or wants nice smooth legs and or underarms.
- Removes hair in direction of natural growth
- Very little (if any) discomfort
- Unwanted back or chest hair
- People with busy or active lifestyles
- Removes hair after 10 days
- Athletic and or body building competitions
- Will assist in decreasing ingrown's for clients who have this problem
- YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR HAIR!
DOES THE PROCESS OF BODY SUGARING LEAD TO PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL?
There are benefits of improved skin texture and less vigorous re-growth of unwanted hair after Body Sugaring, it is impossible to determine if it will lead to permanency. Body Sugaring does offer distinctive advantages over other methods of depilation.
Can I get a bikini or Brazilian if pregnant? Generally yes but I do require that before the appointment you check with your OBGYN to make sure they are okay with it.
Does the price of a brazilian decrease if you keep coming? Yes the 1st appointment usually uses more sugar. The second appointment the price will decrease.
PREPARING THE SKIN FOR TREATMENT
Please do not use a razor or other depilatory creams between appointments, as this will interfere with your goal to refine and diminish your hair growth and to have smooth skin. Once you decide you are going to try hair removal call and book an appointment. You will be more likely to find a day that works with your schedule.
clean skin day of appointment no lotion or oils applied day of appointment to the specific area
After your Sugaring for 24 hours DO NOT tan, bathe in a tub or hot tub, use any type of heavy lotions or creams on the area or engage in sexual activity. Depilatory creams in our opinion should always be avoided they are very harsh on the skin even past 24 hours.
If this is your FIRST experience, please allow hair to grow 9 to 10 days prior to your appointment. Once you start don't shave betweeen appointments.
Do not expose the skin to sun 24 hours prior to your appointment. I cannot treat any areas that are sunburned.
What can be sugared just about anything with hair! Specializing in brazilians takes about 15 minutes the first time.
Clients are scheduled about every 30 minutes during the day. You will be ask to reschedule if you are more than 5 to 10 minutes late. We wouldn't want to make you wait so we try not to get off schedule with appointments.